Business Motivation & Growth Events
Thurs. Mar. 9 Business Motivation & Growth Strategies, 6:30-8:00
- Location: Ditta Café: 1560 East 3300 South Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
Thurs. Mar. 23 Business Motivation & Growth Coaching 6:30-8:00
- Mar. 23 will meet via online webconferencing system, come learn, share, connect and grow your success!
Do you struggle with finding enough clients? Do you struggle with making ends meet and struggling to navigate all the aspects of running a business? Are you a business owner tired of going it alone?
This group is for small business owners, independent sales agents and entreprenuers. We create a safe environment to share, learn and grow together.
I truly believe that business can change the world. As a business owner, you get to decide your vision, your time, your money, you get to choose your ethics, your impact and how you relate and support your community.
As a business owner you can create meaningful work that allows you to have a lifestyle that works for you and contribute to other’s lives. We can create a business as a force for good both for our personal lives and families, and for the community and even the world at large.
Being successful in business takes two parts – 1. Knowing What to Do and
Come learn, share, connect and network with other local business owners.
- Best Brain & Business Tips
- Strategies to Grow Your Business
- Get Clarity, Focus and Insight to Grow Your Business
- Connect with other Business Owners in a Safe Environment
Bring your laptop or notebook, your marketing materials and your mental blocks. Find renewed fun and ease with your business to create a business that you love and that loves you back!
We Meet Twice Monthly for Community & Support so you can Thrive!
- 2nd Thursday Business Motivation & Growth Strategies 6:30-8:00 pm
- 4th Thursday Business Motivation & Growth Coaching 6:30-8:00 pm
- PLUS Join the Private Facebook Group to share, connect, and network.
Business Motivation & Growth Meeting Agenda
Welcome. We are creating a safe place of respect and support and respect. Guidelines. There is no pressure to participate, it is completely voluntary. If you don’t wish to participate – simply say pass, no questions asked.
Introductions. This is a great way to practice your introduction. Each person gets 60 seconds. Its a good idea to include your one liner, and then a bit more about your business and what you do.
Learning Segment. Learn about important and valuable topics to help you be successful in business. We’ll be highlighting real – world strategies that really work.
Discussion. Is there something you’d like to know more about? Would you like feedback about your marketing or materials?
Come learn, connect, share and get the marketing ball rolling in your business so that 2017 can be Super-Tastic!
When small businesses grow – the community thrives!
Ditta Cafe: 1560 East 3300 South Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
Come to your first two events FREE to see if its a good fit for you.
Holly Stokes, The Brain Trainer, is a third time author, her upcoming book ‘Mind Traps’ reveals the thought viruses that keep us stuck and what to do about them. She has more than 20 years experience in the field of applied psychology and worked with several thousand clients in ‘rewiring’ the brain for Motivation, Focus and Confidence.
Holly is the creator of A Lighter You System which teaches people to ‘rewire’ cravings, mental blocks, lack of motivation and self sabotage for healthy life and weight loss. She has been quoted by Shape Magazine, Active Times and Chicago Tribune and appears on radio shows and local TV.
She says, “Whatever you want to create in your life – the answers are in your brain.”
Books by Holly Stokes:
- Upcoming Book: ‘Mind Traps: Rewire the Mental Blocks of Procrastination, Hesitation & Self Sabotage.
- Visioneering Business: Designing Your Business with You in Mind, part of ‘Brain Power Your Business Program’ see details here
- A Lighter You! Train Your Brain to Slim Your Body
- A Lighter You! Health Coach’s Guide to Nutrition in Action