How are Money and Weight Management Similar?
They might seem unrelated, but we can draw a lot of parallels between the two. For example, it’s all about flow. It’s all about Energy Management:
The flow of energy through your bank account – and the flow of energy (food) through your life.
Life is in constant flow – it’s always changing, always moving. So is your body, it changes energy from foods and transforms it into the building blocks of new cells.
And your bank account is in constant flow with money in and money out. Money is funny system really, its all made up.
The income and outgo of money through our life is shaped by our past history and experiences with it.
When I was growing up, I watched my parents argue about money. So my young mind learned that money meant conflict. I was starting my business in Portland Oregon and had a really hard time for the first few years. Even though I was doing the right things to market my business, I was still struggling financially.
I didn’t recognize that my unconscious or automatic mind was repelling money because it picked up the idea – money means conflict. And conflict was bad – so my unconscious mind was avoiding conflict. Huh… When I started to change the underlying automatic patterns of the mind – my money got better.
Money issues are the number 1 thing couples report arguing over. Most of our patterns are formed by the time we are 7 years old.
What ideas did you pick up about money?
When the ideas or experiences are repeated, they turn into automatic habits of the mind – or programs.
Here’s some common money programs in our culture:
- You have to work hard for money.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees.
- There isn’t enough to go around.
- A fool and his money are soon parted.
- If I have more it means others have less.
You can see how some of these ideas and patterns can impinge on what you are trying to create in your life. When we are in the scarcity mode, we go into the stress response. When we are stressed, we don’t think as clearly – and we don’t recognize the good opportunities right in front of us.
There are 5 keys to building your money foundation:
We’ll be covering all these areas and more – learn to update your own unconscious mind. Using a scale of 1-10 you can assess where these areas are for you.
- Personal Power – Your belief in yourself is essential to money management and creation.
- Possibility – If we don’t believe it’s possible, we won’t go for it.
- Worthy-Deserving – We’ve all picked up ideas about who in the world is worthy and deserving of money – and most of it is unconscious, made up and even irrational.
- Alignment – If you don’t have internal alignment to money – you will miss the right opportunities or find money leaving you as fast as it comes in.
- Capability & Know How – What skills do you need to manage and grow your money?
Learn the FUN and EASY way to speaking with your AUTOMATIC mind to attract, receive and enjoy more money in your life.
Join me for the 7 Levels of Wealth: Go from Surviving to Thriving, Sat. Nov. 11, 9:30- 4:30 In this full day training, you’ll learn to identify your money blocks, plus learn powerful skills to clear the blocks, speak with your UNCONSCIOUS mind and get your Money Saboteur onboard with your Money & Wealth Goals. Click here for details
Life, Health, Business and Money – all get easier with your BRAIN onboard!